All these vinyl-boxsets

M.Lehto

Jun 25, 2002
Damn these boxes. I dunno why, but I'm possessed with these things. Great way to get a lot (if not all) of band's discography at the same time. Those things usually have some great bonus stuff among the regular stuff.

I'm just curious, what boxsets do you have?

I just ordered the Taake boxset (actually ordered it like 3 months ago but just paid for it :dopey: ), I don't have any others. When that Sunn O))) box comes out later this year I'll be the first in line (and it better work this time :kickass: ).

I have lots of CD boxsets though, Nirvana, Alice in Chains, The Misfits, Talking Heads, King Crimson (two of these), Samhain, uhhh... probably a few more.

I have no vinyl box sets :(

I've got some cd boxsets though, Dissection, Kreator, Iced Earth etc.

I need to get that Mayhem-boxset in some point.

So far I have:

Behemoth: Historica (ltd 801/2000, 5xLP/poster)
Emperor: Emperial Vinyl Presentation (5xpic.vinyl, booklet)
Green Carnation - The Trilogy (ltd 087/333, 3:rofl:LP in gatefold)
Old Man’s Child: The Historical Plague (ltd 814/2000, 5xLP in gatefold)
Taake - S/T (ltd 888, 3xPicLP, t-shirt)
Ulver: Trilogie (ltd, 3xpicLP/3 posters/insert/booklet)
V/A: Northern Heritage (ltd 3/100, 5x7", 3 lyric sheets, 1 insert)

<-- jealous of that Ulver boxset, but not so much that I'm willing to pay the big bucks for it... yet.

M.Lehto said:
I need to get that Mayhem-boxset in some point.

So far I have:

Behemoth: Historica (ltd 801/2000, 5xLP/poster)
Emperor: Emperial Vinyl Presentation (5xpic.vinyl, booklet)
Green Carnation - The Trilogy (ltd 087/333, 3:rofl:LP in gatefold)
Old Man’s Child: The Historical Plague (ltd 814/2000, 5xLP in gatefold)
Taake - S/T (ltd 888, 3xPicLP, t-shirt)
Ulver: Trilogie (ltd, 3xpicLP/3 posters/insert/booklet)
V/A: Northern Heritage (ltd 3/100, 5x7", 3 lyric sheets, 1 insert)

*Drools*

It'd be cool to see a list of your album collection and/or a picture of some of that nice vinyl, I love seeing other people's collections :dopey:

One Inch Man said:
<-- jealous of that Ulver boxset, but not so much that I'm willing to pay the big bucks for it... yet.

Eh... if you intend on getting it eventually, do it now. The price will only inflate... and by the way - did you get that Taake boxset from us or was that somewhere else?

Henrik Main said:
*Drools*

It'd be cool to see a list of your album collection and/or a picture of some of that nice vinyl, I love seeing other people's collections :dopey:
Actually my collection is not that big, but growing. I collected cd's before, but slowly started to buy vinyl again.

Marksveld said:
Eh... if you intend on getting it eventually, do it now. The price will only inflate... and by the way - did you get that Taake boxset from us or was that somewhere else?
Jess, teh Taake from joos. SOCOCOROOROSE.

If I never get the Ulver set I won't cry, but I would like it. Last price I saw it for was $130, I've seen it go for higher on eGay. Hmm, I guess that is cheaper than it normally goes for.... gah I can't justify that kind of cash for albums I already own. :erk:

Okay what is the going rate for said boxset? Does it really go for $300 normally? I'm going to order it from this place and maybe cancel it later tonight before it ships, if $130+/- is the average.
Marksveld said:
How dare you call us fat asian midgets when we blessed you with such an awesome box-set :)
:loco: And thanks.

M.Lehto said:
Actually my collection is not that big, but growing. I collected cd's before, but slowly started to buy vinyl again.

Judging by your posts in the My Lates Purchases thread, you've got a KILLER collection, big or not ;)

One Inch Man said:
I'm going to order it from this place and maybe cancel it later tonight before it ships
So much for that, it shipped out already. This has to be the fastest mailorder in history!

I don't have any boxsets and the only one I'd really like is the Ulver trilogie. And perhaps that Burzum box of six pic-lps, but that is likely the most sought after and well payed for item among vinyl collectors :|

So teachers aren't paid shit in Europe either, eh? Bugs the hell out of me, educating the youth should be a top priority everywhere.