All those gamers out there!

red_beef

Huh?!
Mar 17, 2002
Somewhere
I was wondering, you guys own at least 1 pc. So, it's common that anyone who own a pc at home plays at least 1 games on their pc. I was wondering if you guys can name t least one great games that you have ever played on your pc.

Me?? well, that would me Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal.

Finally someone else into Baldurs Gate 2!!! :D BTW you NEED to get the darkest day mod, is worth the 270mb of download and the 5 or so patches.

My top 10 List

Baldurs Gate 2 SoA and ToB ( and TDD )
Baldurs Gate and Tales ( or Thales ? :p ) of the sword coast
Icewind Dale
Planescape Torment
Fallout and Fallout 2
GTA ( im playing it since the original pc gta )
UT and Q3
Sims Golf ( just got it but its very addictive )
Starcraft and Broodwar

I heard good things about wizardry 8 but i havent been able to get my hands on it.

Its probably a weird list but im a CRPG junkie:D

Originally posted by phyre

Grim Fandango
I love that game!!! :) Glottis rules! That is the only computer game I have played recently.

I also love the online game Neopets, but I don't think that counts...

dont play any pc games really.

Medal of Honor: Allied Assault
Ultima Online

That about does it for me, im more of a console man. But Ill prolly get more pc games when I get DSL cause I love online FPS games.

/nerd

I don't play much nowadays either, the ones i remember most are (i don't remember exact titles):

-Indiana Jones: Atlantis (adventure)
-Monkey Island (the whole series, which reminds me i didn't finish 4
:eek: )
-Tomb Raider
-an older one with little people with some special powers fighting monsters coming their way, i don't remember the title at all but maybe it had the word "axe" in it :p This one scared the hell out of me, i was getting sweaty hands from my agony to beat the monsters :p

Generally, i love adventure games :)

Originally posted by Misanthrope
Finally someone else into Baldurs Gate 2!!! :D BTW you NEED to get the darkest day mod, is worth the 270mb of download and the 5 or so patches.

My top 10 List

Baldurs Gate 2 SoA and ToB ( and TDD )
Baldurs Gate and Tales ( or Thales ? :p ) of the sword coast
Icewind Dale
Planescape Torment
Fallout and Fallout 2
GTA ( im playing it since the original pc gta )
UT and Q3
Sims Golf ( just got it but its very addictive )
Starcraft and Broodwar

I heard good things about wizardry 8 but i havent been able to get my hands on it.

Its probably a weird list but im a CRPG junkie:D

Cool man! You got the whole list of Forgotten Realms set!!! I just finnished IWD:HoW. Kinda short tough... But above all Baldur's Gate series has "in my opinion" the best story in any CGRPG!!! It totally suck me in...:D

By the way, know where I might get the mod for BG II? Sound intresting. If is that BIG, then I'm really gonna get myself cable:p

Oh, by the way Misanthrope, Wizardry 8 rocks!!! Get it, and I tell you, you won't be sleeping for about a week...

www.teambg.org on the section of mods ( the done ones ) has the link to the darkest day. They have a thing were they send you a cd but i dont trust it that much. The interesting thing about it is the ammount of new kids to choose from, the most anticipated drow kids of course, but some really interesting things like samurai, ninja, rhythm fighter ( it gains an extra half attack each even level until 15 or something like that really really wild ) or the blade master or something ( a dual class fighter mage who can parry and other stuff ). Some stuff is just overpowered ( the cerebral knight was like specially designed just to crush mind flyers under your boots etc ) but some of the kits are really fun.

O and btw if you get cable or dsl lemme know we can trade some games perhaps :p

Originally posted by Final_Vision
dont play any pc games really.

Medal of Honor: Allied Assault
Ultima Online

That about does it for me, im more of a console man. But Ill prolly get more pc games when I get DSL cause I love online FPS games.

/nerd

Do you have half-life,if so download the mod Day of Defeat when you get DSL.ITS FUCKING AMAZING, JUST HAS GOOD HAS MOH: Allied Assault, maybe well play together sometime;)

heroes of might and magic iii (until iv comes out, hopefully)
warcraft ii (same as above, only with iii)

a bunch of oldies (mostly graphic adventures).

right now i'm playing empire earth, but i'd love to see a patch for changing the speech back to english (you can't possibly fathom the ludicrous italian translation for 'all hands on deck'). :cry:

rahvin. (playful)

i enjoyed playing ghost recon, as i did rogue spear... but i got no one around who likes it and i don't want to play via internet... the fallout series are great as well. monkey island (the first 2 parts). counterstrike is worth some hours on a lan-party. but that's about it

Greetings.

Like F_V, I am more a console man... But I don't have much time to play nowadays. Here's my favorite pc games I've seen in the last few years :

-System Shock II
-Driver
-Heroes of Might and Magic II and III
-Half-Life
-Etherlords
-Starcraft

That should be it.

My computer is so old that i cannot play games...and my cd-rom drive is broken..but play when visit my friend, i play Hitman Codename 48 always. It´s very amusing to shoot civilians. Severance: Blade of darkness is also very nice game..just relax and cut heads and throw your enemies with them. And soldier of fortune is also good....

Nowadays I rarely get the time to play any computer games, but when I do, I play virtually only turn-based strategy games (Panzer/Fantasy Generals, Steel Panthers, and so on). And only against computer - if I have a friend nearby, we'll play some good old board war games (Russian Front, Paths of Glory, BattleTech, etc). A couple of times I have tried email-games, but they tend to take too much time.

But there's one excellent computer-game I remember having great time with - Maniac Mansion 2: Day of the Tentacle (?). I spent several hours with it laughing out loud. Oh, those were the times...

-Villain

Alright! Topic close to my heart:

UT
Half-life: Counter-strike
Anything by Sierra (go Quest for Glory!!!)
Blood 1 & 2
Baldurs Gate 1 & 2
Thief II
GTA
Warcraft...
To name but a few :lol:

Hmm... I haven't played anything for almost a year but these are some games that I've played a lot:

- Settlers 2
- HoMM 2&3
- Fallout 2
- Baldur's Gate
- Diablo 1 and especially 2

That's all I guess..
I'm looking forward to get HoMM 4. I've got no idea when it's released but hopefully I will notice it when it comes out.