All you hot metalheads, go here

Tomasz said:
Don't know which one is worse. The ALL three girls top list or checking out some dudes. I feel ashamed as I checked both.

Oh yeah, they are indeed terrible. Nothing like the petite black-clad beauties I see at shows over here. Anyway, for ugly women there's this really funny site www.dinmor.dk

:lol: Your snopp in Japan? Because of dinmor.dk? Hehehe, hope I didn't scare you too much!

You should send in the picture with the HUGE steak in your mouth to MetalOrNot so you'll scare away all the little blackmetallers :headbang:

But hey, there is a new woman that is REALLY hot! I think she is called FearOfTheDark or something...That German woman is awful, though...

I couldnt find that,post her pic here!Also I noticed that not so many girls posts here,maybe they are too afraid of old and bearded alcoholic warriors!!!GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! :devil:

Oh yeah, from what I hear someone told them that Patric and Cadarn posts here so now their fathers locked them up in their rooms!

Now THIS is a woman I'd like to have for breakfast :heh:
1045879155_aurenspic4.jpg

Haha, well yeah, but I didnt mean it in that way...

I meant that you probably wont have much of a chance to have hear for breakfast since she lives in the USA...