allentown f'n slammed

war3069

New Metal Member
Jun 8, 2005
thank you testament for an awesome show. the original line up back togehter was like being tranported back to late 80's early 90's. if you are a testament fan and you somehow missed this reunion tour shame on you. you guys are a thrash metal machine. to come back after a 10 plus year break and play the way you did. this is one of those shows i'll be tellin' my grand kids about. dispite a board malfunction that nearly keep the band from playing the nite went off without a hitch. i would personnaly like to thank who ever gave alex a ride home so he could stay and play three more tunes. you guys have been a favorite since the legacy album. hope theres still more to come.

P.S. SUPPORT YOUR FAVORITE METAL BANDS!!!!!!!!!

"a 10 plus year break..."???

I don't know what you've been smokin', but some of the best metal albums ever made have been by Testament during the last 10 years! If you don't have Low, Demonic & The Gathering, GO BUY THEM NOW!!!!

Either way, the reunion is cool. I hope it comes near Chicago. I have been a fan of Testament through all their various incarnations and line-up changes. They are an unstoppable metal machine! Like most of us, I can't wait for a new album. I know if will simply crush everything out there.

Danimal said:
"a 10 plus year break..."???

I don't know what you've been smokin', but some of the best metal albums ever made have been by Testament during the last 10 years! If you don't have Low, Demonic & The Gathering, GO BUY THEM NOW!!!!

you know what he means, stop being so picky

I was there also, the way they handled that was fucking great. Chuck is one of the coolest mofo's out there. Made sure that the sound guy got some props a few times. Man they looked like they were haveing a fucking blast. I would have drove Alex back to the city, but it sounded as if Chuck was kidding about that, I think he had a bit more time than that! Great show guys, and thank for making a stop on the East Coast.