Almost 2500 tickets solds for deicide show in Chile..

avrafa

New Metal Member
Jun 21, 2005
from the 3500 available tickets for this Deicide show on July 15th.. almost 2500 are sold.. the show is 100% confirmed and the band have the autorization from th :hotjump: e chilean goverment to play in my country... HHEHEEH

I am super happy for you and your country to have the right to enjoy a different point of view when it comes to Deicide. Deicide never told anyone to kill anybody for the record. These christians are gonna have to figure out another way to keep their money making buisness alive. Jesus is for sale but for the smartest parts people can refuse purchase you have the RIGHT TO DENY the cross. Its within your right! Dont let these people sweet talk you into joining their cult. Their intentions are purley out for themselves and their business. You donate theirfore you are blessed with unknown serenity. Beleive in yourselves before you beleive anyone else! This is a great victory for Deicide fans as well as a defeat for religous organizations to think they can control what is not in their control. Somoene who murdered the priest did the wrong thing. He killed somone in cold blood on behalf of Deicde? fuck that shit. If Glen Benton told you to eat poo would you? Glen Benton or Eric Hoffman or jack owen, Steve or ralph never told anyone to kill a preist. From my perspective i personaly think the world didnt loose anything special but the way it was done was barbaric and totaly not cool. The fool that went out hunting for blood and thuoght he could speak on behalf of Satan and the ways of the satanic lifestyle was indeed that .........a fool. You dont need to kill preists after all they are human and could have been brainwashed themselves. You dont murder the sick. ALL organized religons in this world are destroying our planet and how we all get along. We must put a end to religon once and for all so we all as humans can enjoy each others company without the beleif of god. This is what i think Deicide stands for. Freedom. You can NEVER kill god because most of us dont beleive in god. The only way to put god to rest is to simply not beleive in it. You have the power and right. Deny Jesus dont feel bad for doing so its ok, know whom you are and NEVER EVER bow to organized religon and their manipulative ways. Dude i so hope you have fun at the show, show us some pics if you get any.