almost hit 20000 hits for indie workshop last month

i get about 4 or 5 bands a day wanting to send stuff in... a few labels here and there... and a handful of PR co.'s

i usually work on it about an hour or two a day... sometimes less. it's hard with aida around, and with house work to do (i.e. yardwork). but this winter the output should go up.

and now i'm trying to get a bunch of people to help out, so i don't have to stress out about it.

i'm STILL not making any money on it though... no banners, no money.

but...but...

free music.

i have a form letter for people asking about sending stuff in... and i have a little disclamer saying "we reserve the right to not review albums we don't feel fit our format".... sure, it's kinda a jerk move, but you got to do what you got to do.

hmmm...on straight-edge.net, it says, under the "what is straightedge" taken from straight-edge.com:

While its detractors often claim that straight-edge(rs) are no more than suburbanite, cliquish, fashion victims, few can argue that the philosophy is still valid.

is that saying the opposite of what it means to say, or are edge kids really, really pessimistic about the movement?

ILY.gif