• BEANS!

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

Demilich

Remember
Apr 24, 2003
Toronto, Canada
Poll coming. Here's why:

I have an exam in Sociological Theory tomorrow. At the beginning of the year, the prof said it would be the hardest sociology course we'd take at an undergraduate level. So, what'd I do? Stopped going to lecture in November, haven't done a single reading, and the exam's tomorrow. I started studying this morning.

Funny thing is I'm still gonna do pretty decent on it :Smug:

yes and no, if you'd done some of the reading i'd say "fuck no" having just started today... i'm gonna have to say yes. sry dude.

That said, I don't know how hard your exams are. If they are anything like mine here, you might as well go get totally drunk as fuck tonight and not bother studying.
edit: cause you'd be fucked either way.

Well I wont get drunk, but I will get high :Smokin:

Also, last week I showed up for a class only to find that the exam was IN CLASS RIGHT THEN. oh man, life sure is interesting

Demilich said:
Poll coming. Here's why:

I have an exam in Sociological Theory tomorrow. At the beginning of the year, the prof said it would be the hardest sociology course we'd take at an undergraduate level. So, what'd I do? Stopped going to lecture in November, haven't done a single reading, and the exam's tomorrow. I started studying this morning.

Funny thing is I'm still gonna do pretty decent on it :Smug:

Why do you have 6,000 posts on RC, when this is waiting to be done? Or are you expecting us to pave the road to your future through argumentative posts? :loco:

hahahaha. nice. Sounds like your tests are a lot easier than mine. I put almost no studying in towards my final exam compared to most people in my class and I passed by 1%. The class average was 30% below the passing grade!!! Top mark was 3% above a pass

Well, whenever I study, I do it by making notes on the computer, printing them out and reading them. When I'm on the computer, I'm powerless to not post on RC it seems. I still get shit done as long as I know what I have to do!

yeah, when I study for exams (versus quizzes) I get the fuck away from the computer, crank up the funeral doom/drone/ambient music on my headphones and basically do a cole's notes of all the material and then take that and coles notes that, usually 4 or 5 iterations until I have a 1000 page textbook condensed to around 10 pages of notes on looseleaf paper.

I know Erik has experienced some difficulty motivating himself to prepare for exams and shit too. probably different in my case though. i've had an exceptionally difficult few months and decided i don't fucking care how this year turns out. that said, i'll still try to squeeze out a few As if possible to keep the average up!

you could always talk to your imaginary friend then....

yeah, i'm seriously sick of school, this whole "we're raping your brain" is getting old.