am i the only person who has heard of quo vadis

Unlit Flames

Carpathian Crypt
Dec 26, 2001
am i the only person who has heard of Quo Vadis.
Quo Vadis is obviously a death/ black metal band. but even when i mention them to people who have every death and children of bodom record they are like huh. i guess they arent that big in america but they should be cuz they totally fuckin kick fuckin ass.

and if your one of those jackasses who doesn't like morgion because they are too slow. FUCK you!!!!!!!!!!!

I know of them. I used to dig em years ago, I have Forever and the demo tape before that I guess. And an old shirt (that I was gonna sell on ebay) but no takers on that one. But I've lost track of them completely. :confused:

I've got some of there stuff lying around....somewhere. So in answer to your question.......nope.

Not only do I know of Quo Vadis, but I saw them live last Saturday, and it was fucking awesome! Their drummer is unbelievably fast! And their songs have so much melody... all around a great band. Plus, they get bonus points for being Canadian :D

Originally posted by redblueyes
I know of them. I used to dig em years ago, I have Forever and the demo tape before that I guess. And an old shirt (that I was gonna sell on ebay) but no takers on that one. But I've lost track of them completely. :confused:

holy shitballs, i'd kil lfor that demo tape

and yes, i love quo vadis. fav band after Nevermore. they are amazing
the drummer smokes.
and they're awesome live

they totally kick ass. i guess the people i was talking to were complete fuckin airheads.

Forever... is maybe one of the most technical/most brutal melodic death metal albums around. I was somewhat disappointed of the follow-up 'day into night' or how it was called, because it was more standard-melo death and not as experimental as the debut. (e.g. there are no violins on Day into Night). It's been a long time since I heard from the band (about one year ago) is Day into Night still their newest album? :confused: