Am I the youngest here?

Just out of interest, am I the youngest one here (even tho I'm 21). In alot of posts I've seen people talking about seeing Maiden on the World Slavery tour and before, and also getting the first few albums when they first came out. There is quite a mixed age group on the official Maiden boards, but everyone here seems to be pretty old school.

Almost double you Jenna. Turning 42 next month.

It is gonna happen with fans of a band that has been around 25+ years. Gonna have newbie young fans and us old farts.

It is a real filler of the generation gap.

Jim

I'm 39 and first saw Maiden on March 17, 1985 at Long Beach...and it changed my life! The Powerslave Tour was the best ever!!! I saw them on 2nd night of a four night sold out event and liked them so much I went back again on night 4. Scream for me Long Beach!

While I'm an "older" rocker, I dig the younger rock chicks. I still comb the high schools to check 'em out. LOL ok, maybe not. :loco:

I'm 21... So i'm not the youngest :D and i started to listen iron maiden only 4 years ago... So that could be a way to be young for iron maiden :)

I just turned 31 on Jan 1st, so that makes me about around the mid range (maybe upper mid range since whiplash is 14) of the ages here.