Amaran + After Forever in concert (near Germany)

metallos

New Metal Member
Jan 10, 2004
Bonjour / Hello,

Le 17 Janvier 2004 à 20H00 dans l'espace culturel d'ELOYES près d'EPINAL (dans les vosges) aura lieu un grand concert de métal avec 4 grands groupes de renomée internationale :

The 17th of January 2004 at 20H00 in the "espace culturel" in ELOYES near the town EPINAL (in the east of France, not too far from Germany and Switzerland) will place a great metal concert with 4 international bands :

AFTER FOREVER (hollande, gothic métal symphonique)
+ NIGHTMARE (france, heavy metal)
+ DARK MOOR (espagne / spain, heavy melodique & symphonique)
+ AMARAN (suède / sweden, heavy trash melodique)

Reservation : 15€
Sur place / tickets : 17€

Vous pouvez vous procurer les billets dans toutes les Fnac, www.fnac.com, www.francebilllet.com, dans les magasins Carrefour, et vous pouvez également acheter les billets sur place.

You can buy the tickets in the Fnac, www.fnac.com, www.francebilllet.com, and you can also buy them at the concert before the show.

Pour plus d'informations visiter www.new-symphony.fr.st ou newsymphony.free.fr et n'hésiter pas à nous contacter à l'adresse metallos@ifrance.com

For more informations you can go to www.new-symphony.fr.st or newsymphony.free.fr and don't hesitate to contact us at metallos@ifrance.com

Venez nombreux!!!!! / Come many!!!!!

A bientôt / See you soon
New Symphony

affiche06-After%20Forever_small.jpg

Annie said:
it would be cool if that was near brazil.. lol :p
:(
well, at least you're not the only one who can't see them... I've got no driver's license (although I'm already 21) and so I can only go to concerts by train, which is impossible most of the time because it's so expensive and stuff. and the next city where all the good bands do their gigs is more than a hundred km away :cry:

Amaran really needs to put out a live-DVD for ppl like us:)