amaran bootlegs

naz4viper

New Metal Member
Feb 11, 2004
anyone here have some live shows they would like to share? i'm dying to hear some live amaran! living in the US doesn't give me a great opportunity to see them live, so i'm looking for something, anything to wet my taste. any bootleg shows or videos? please let me know. thanks.

naz4viper said:
anyone here have some live shows they would like to share? i'm dying to hear some live amaran! living in the US doesn't give me a great opportunity to see them live, so i'm looking for something, anything to wet my taste. any bootleg shows or videos? please let me know. thanks.

no kidding... I do live in the US too (Houston), and around here it's even less likely to see Amaran live (since over here people like crap like nu-metal and stuff like that...). Any bootlegs or whatever would be really cool to have!!

I haven't heard of any "bootlegs" from any gigs. But what I do know is that we have some short video clips from a gig here in Stockholm. We also have the complete gig from Pellavarock on video (pretty good picture and sound) and a old, first line-up, gig in Västerås directly from the mixing desk (with lousy sound). I also know that the releaseparty gig for AWD was taped but I think it was deleted :(