Amaranth in bloom...

Ellestin

one-click buy
Sep 4, 2003
www.convivialhermit.net
I know I'm a much too impatient boy... but I need to know how things are evolving with the Amaranth camp. I mean, the ground idea is so alluring, the bands so promising and the website design is so absolutely gorgeous. Anyone out there a trustworthy clue about when Valentin Chantereau's album is going to hit the stores? I have the demo which is a fantastic, reflective and spiralling piece of progressive mood music. There's so much to look forward there... Quench my thirst, boys! :loco:

Hi, here is Davide, Ephel Duath, Amaranth Recordings.
The things with the new Amaranth exits (Act Noir, Valentine Chantereau) are frozen at the moment. I have a lot of economical problems due to the fact that Ephel Duath need of all my penny in this delicate period. We are going to record the new album and I'm sure it will represents an economical suicide for me, morover the tour that we've done in November/December with Dillinger Escape Plan and Poison the Well have given the last kick in the ass to my difficult situation. Anyway, amazing tour..
I hope to restart with these or other new bands soon, at the moment enjoy The Soundbyte landscapes.

Off Topic/

Hey David, we met (very) briefly when you played in Cardiff, I tried to shake your hand but it was full of equipment. :)

It was a great gig, really enjoyed your set... David the drummer is also a very interesting guy... we had a really long conversation about a lot of things.

Hope the tour was as good as it seemed to be that night and you guys gained some new fans from it. :)

Sam

The tour has been simply the most important experience I've ever done. It has been very hard but mentally and musically speaking I've learn more in twenty days than in a year in rehearse room. I assure you that during the last two shows I was destroy thinking to return back. Anyway, now I know that I can do it. It could becomes my life style and me and the rest of the band will be ready to restart also tomorrow morning if it possible (even if is probably better to enter in studio for "Pain Necessary to Know").