amateur anathema wallpaper

rafael

wannabe
Jun 8, 2003
Oslo, Norway
Visit site
... by raff the grim pole (technically made at christmas eve between 00:00 to 01:00 am)

http://www.home.no/raflmoe/images/anathema_final.png

It's quite big, because I can't stand watching wallpapers not appear in full quality as they've been made. I made it because I'm bored and can't sleep :ill:

I could probably made it somewhat better, but I felt that it was okay, and useable :p

No feedback please, just consider it as an xmas gift from me to you! (if you want another resolution just pm or msn me)

merry christmas!

The second one looks even better. Ever thought about taking out the main themes out of the covers and merge them together in a new way?

Cerulean said:
Why such a big resolution? If I make wallpapers I usually make em 1024x768 :eek:
Or are you a lucky bastard with such a huge screen?

Mostly because I'm a lucky bastard, but it's useful if people want a resolution that matches their screen. There are few that use above 1600x1200, so that's a good size to make the whole wallpaper in, and then of course resize if you don't have that resolution.

if anyone can do sth with the large cover of a fine day, id really appreciate. i mean full size of course;) ill take a look if i can find a large pic of that one. but i doubt it.