Amazing stuff!

note: I first wrote a bloody novel but ended up getting the text lost 'cuz my internet connection got broken. goddamnit. I'm not gonna write that again but I'm putting it briefly below here.

I think you can't learn a style from schools. even if you know photoshop and every other prog there is from the beginning - you can't create stunning imagery or art without having the eye for it... even if you have the degree you can be a part of the mass..

I'm gonna go to a uni next year in the states 'cuz it's a chance of a lifetime to live abroad - get the apartment paid by the school - get my living expenses in that same scholarship (well some of them) - and widen my vision in cultures by seeing other things.. if I'd stay here I'd have to work along with the studying - that would mean I'd have to do slmoust 20 hours a day and I wouldn't want to do that.. scholarship is good.. :)

I also think that the degree will be a good thing 'cuz if the depression hits or the company has to do a bankcrupt - you'll always have the advantage to get the certain amount of money with the degree.. I don't think it's necessary but a good thing to own.........

but I'll give props to Travis for getting me into arts so that I don't have to sit in an office having to deal with the economics or other bs I would die doing in... :)