American Football Thread

because American Football rules.

because I am from Massachusetts and the Patriots kick ass ha ha you Steelers suck hahahahahahahahaha lollollol

hell yeah
new_england_patriots_cheerleaders.jpg

Ellestin said:
I'm curious, do you call this masquerade 'sport' or plain entertainment for half-brained?

ugh, let's not go there ... don't get me started with the majority of soccer fans ... and I LIKE soccer.

i don't know why some people rag on american football, it's not any less about skill, strategy, and teamwork than most other sports. it's just really fucking violent. :)

hooray for my dolphins winning yesterday! also that patriots v. steelers game was really fun to watch, and a big HAHA to the stupid raiders losing. as if i didn't hate randy moss enough, i didn't even know he was on the faiders until yesterday.

oh man that looked painful. i was waiting for them to bust the madden yellow circle treatment on it since they kept replaying it in slow motion.

lizard said:
and I like soccer, but why can't these pusses take a groinal shot like men.
:lol:

The sad thing is that I can name all those players :p

(Ariel Ortega, Javier Zanetti, Gabriel Batistuta, Juan Sebastian Veron and Diego Simeone)

seriously though, i didn't watch so much as an entire game last year on account of my dolphins sucking so much shit and me being jaded.

but no. this year, i'm even going to start wearing my dolphins jersey again with NAD printed on the back.

KEEP!
HOPE!
ALIVE!

bob2.jpeg

so wait, is it football season already?

I DON'T FUCKING CARE GIMME GIMME HOCKEY GOD DAMMIT

edit:
pmarleau_012204.jpg

we're gonna fucking win this time god dammit, sharks > you