American Idol?

Man, you just spoiled it for me! I recorded the results show because we had practice. :(

I figured John would go just because he is the most "out of place" at this point. However, I actually like him, and I thought he did VERY well on Barry Manilow night (as well as when he did Sinatra on movie night).

When he did one song - it was country night I think - he didn't sing a note in key. But he's improved, and I hope he does well.

I don't think he deserves to win though. I'm wanting George to win, then Latoya, then Fantasia.

Sorry, I should have warned ya...

John did do well on those 2 nights you mentioned, b/c he's a one-trick dude. The sad thing is that he knows it and he feels guilty. I'm not blaming him.... it's the fault of all the little brats voting for him ;)

My wife's fave is London. Jennifer was my #1, and I couldn't decide if Huff and London would be my #2 - but it close between all 3 really. They were all great! I would have loved to see a duet between Huff and Hudson - 2 powerful singers.

I'm going to boycott this crap until they reform the voting system.

Wouldn't that be cool if there was a "band" idol? One for metal's underground bands? We'd have the Dream Theater-types go up against the Soilwork-types etc. Imagine - death night, power metal night, prog night, etc!