amon amarth shirts

IKillEverything

New Metal Member
Oct 8, 2007
There are tons of other shirts, just type "amon amarth shirts on google or something...

And AA used to call themselves Scum, that info can be found in all metal sites with an AA "biography".
I'm not sure if they recorded anything under that name but i'm certain they didn't have a label yet. But if they did you couldn't find it in a store.

with the band Scum yes they did record a demo. I have myself a copy weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

lucky bastard...

although judging by the bonus disc of versus the world I'm not missing much...

Anyhow, they sell other shirts on tour. Go see them live.

Ah, speaking of band shirts, can anyone tell me what brand of shirts they use? I have a suspicion that I did a mistake.

Well, the shirt I have is made by some company called Anvil Knitwear, and these were the shirts that they were selling in late 2006 for WOOOS. Dunno if that's the same company that's done their other shirts or not, but I'm sure some of the other posters here can answer that.

apparently victoriousmerch.com is the ONLY place where they see any kind of proceeds whatsoever from their stuff.. so if thats not a reason to start shopping there, i dunno what is!