Amon Amarth tattoos

Banished666

Spawn of Loki
Feb 14, 2004
NY
Anyone have one or thinkg about gettin one. if so what is it. if i could think of something really badass and has a reference to AA i would definitly get it. Was just thinkin about this and tryin to see if anyone has any ideas.

olli got this one on his back:

Olli_2b.jpg

Thanks bro, I guess this board is like an old girlfriend ;)

I know a Danish site that operates only with native and bronze and viking age tattoos, freehand, will send ya the adress once I surf it up.

sweet man, much appreciated. i've been looking for a cool design and haven't really found one i like yet. i was considering the three hammer set up like on that one AA shirt, or perhaps just one big one, whad do you guys think?

Im getting a suncross on my chest, and i have a type-o-negative hammer-gear on my back, and I also have eddie from the trooper cover on my arm I've been thinking about getting a mjollnir on may arm. Tats are awesome mant, they are like an addiciton.

I'm having a major greywork sleeve on my upperarm when the cash comes in, fucking oath. No skulls or cheesy shit like that, but more in symbolics of death and time.

Oh and Thrymfal, here you bro http://www.tattoo.dk/

Horns up for that! I'll take you there if you come to my shithole of a country, sometime before I move to Canada :)

welcome back patric.

Im thinkin of getting two raven tattoos one on my left arm one on my right, I also want to get a mjollnir on my right hand and a suncross on my left still pondering though. I was also thinking about a norse knot arm band. all I need now is money...

im tryin to find a good picture of either hugin and munin or the fenris wolf. any help would be awsome

Banished666 said:
im tryin to find a good picture of either hugin and munin or the fenris wolf. any help would be awsome
check the likk that patric posted above, they have some traditional tats of fenris and jormungand, possibly the ravens, im not sure.