AMON AMARTH: Video Interview with Johnny Orlando, Jr.

Johnny_Orlando_Jr

New Metal Member
Apr 3, 2009
Maybe you've seen my full-length interview with Ted and Johan already, but just in case.

Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
That barbeque one is hilarious. Doesn't look like they have ever lit a charcoal grill before.

Which makes me wonder - I know that charcoal grilling (in conjunction with a proper beer selection) is popular here in the U.S. but is it a summer tradition in other parts of the world?

yes, at least in Sweden

as was/is in far eastern Prussia in 2002

F1000011.jpg

Which makes me wonder - I know that charcoal grilling (in conjunction with a proper beer selection) is popular here in the U.S. but is it a summer tradition in other parts of the world?

hell yeah!!!! :headbang::headbang: we Germans use everything to drink more beer :lol:
but.... since when is there proper beer in the US??? :lol::cool:

That was too funny. I was expecting someone to loose a beard with the lighter fluid.

Wait, is there actually anything Yuengling doesn't go with?

well we heard a story of some Band member losing his bears while playin around a little... its in the old thread about those Studio Diarys... :lol: pretty funny

well we heard a story of some Band member losing his bears while playin around a little... its in the old thread about those Studio Diarys... :lol: pretty funny

Where is this located? I need entertainment when I'm supposed to be working. My job is mindnumbing :loco: Help!

We used to use a gas powered BBQ. The one we have now is charcoal. I like the steaks better over the hickory charcoal.