AMORPHIS, ASHES YOU LEAVE, KATATONIA, MUSEUM, THE GATHERING and many more...

I was going to listen until I saw Staind (It's been awhile) there.

Seriously, that guy is the biggest bitch since pre-pubescent Axl Rose.

Remove that, add some Opeth.

Cheers.

I probably would but there is no Opeth (at least there are no songs available for playing) on mp3.com so...

Skip Staind if you don't like them and take a listen to Museum for instance or Temple Of Rain, Ashes You Leave and Abney Park.
Chances are you'll like some of them.

Cheers.

Originally posted by Wolff
I was going to listen until I saw Staind (It's been awhile) there.

Seriously, that guy is the biggest bitch since pre-pubescent Axl Rose.

Remove that, add some Opeth.

Cheers.

thats funny, i said the exact same thing in the katatonia forum, doesnt matter anyway, i have too shit of a conection to listen to it anyway.

Yeah I know, I was just kidding

Well, a lot of fuss about Staind eh? Well at least the message gets bumped like hell :D

i suppose to the mainstream world, Aaron Lewis has a good voice, but to us, it's middlin' to shitty. It was much better on Dysfunction, when he screamed. Oh yeah, and they had some volume.

i went to staind website and check out what the band was awhile ago. one of aaron lewis quote i read "fred durst is a spiritual man". and i don't know why but they say staind new album is one of the most listen to "metal" cd by computer user. there song is like "my life is so painful, i wish you can be me"

Fred Durst sucks, his band sucks and all nu metal sucks. Big time!
Except of course for the Staind song that's listed on a mighty fine radio I happen to run :D

there song is like "my life is so painful, i wish you can be me"

Well most of doom bands have that attitude in their songs. It's all "pain suffering and life is terrible can anybody help me please".