Ampsim for acoustic or clean tones?

Jevil - give Tribe from AcmeBarGig - it has components from Whisper, Redshift, and allows IR loading.

I would like to know what to model if I have to make a clean amp :p

Depends on what you are looking for - can never go wrong with the Fender Twin Reverb, Roland JC-120, I've also always liked the unique clean tone of a VOX AC30 - that VOX jangle is a sweet sound to my ears. Those are all wonderful examples of some clean sounds. While they have all been done to death already (Amplitube Fender does a great job with the Twin Reverb), I've yet to hear a really great sim of the AC30 in a vst based sim - I do like the modeling of it in my Valvetronix amp however, not the real thing, but sounds pretty good.

I would like to know what to model if I have to make a clean amp :p

This :D

50_Dauntless-Studio2006.jpg

And without the II on the 5150 ;)

mesa clean = balls
give me an ac30 with alnico blues any day.
failing that a fender twin or band master
failing that digidesign eleven is great.

Nice tone Zeronaut!

Onqel: I agree Jind, Fenders are very good amps for clean tones.
I played one small gig with a Roadster combo and a H&K Duotone Combo to promote them for a music store, and bothe were great for clean tones.
So there you have some clean ampsims to start with. If they are as good as TSE then I'll vote for you for the Nobel Prize in Science and Tecnology.:kickass:

I have been trying Lepou LE456 for clean tones and it is awesome guys!

i think the common theme here, is that combos seem to rule the roost when it comes to clean tone.

I'm gunna let you finish, but the VH100R has one of the best clean channels of all time. Of all time.

As far as ampsims, I usually use SoloC.

Joe

I think that SoloC is the best for clean sounds but the Amplitube fender amp sim is pretty good with some tweaking as well for clean sounds.