amsterdam, nov 12 - 19

Apr 12, 2002
Istanbul, Turkey
www.myspace.com
hey guys im gonna be in amsterdam from nov 12 to nov 19. anyone happen to be there around that time...up for a meeting? we could have a drink, a smoke or something else.

i'll probably meet pieter (mariner) there sometime.

and other than that, i got a tip from duncan about a place there. anyone else have any suggestions for pubs, coffee shops, cool places to see, etc.? i've been to holland three times before but i was mostly in the hague during those times (only had one day in amsterdam each time and usually we had smoked or drunk the day away). this time im gonna see all around the city :)

and does anyone know if there are any gigs anywhere around that time? maybe a site where i can find info about that?

cheers

you've got the London Calling festival in amsterdam but i would go to the Crossing Border Festival in Den Haag if i was you, (i wanted to go there myself but something else came in between :( )

yes, would be the 6th and 7th... if it works...
Sa 06/11/2004 darkwell are playing in Sneek / Bolwerk, dunno where that is but if I go with them I'll be there... and sunday in Brussels... still hoping it all works