An Answer Can Be Found

Justin890

Metal Head
Feb 4, 2005
Albany, NY
hey james, have you heard any of cKy's new album? If so, what are your opinions on it, and if not, what are you predictions on it?

for those who wish to know, as of now, it's slated for a release date on June 28th.

im a cky fan too, but this isnt the place to talk about cky and milk james about "inside info" about an album, let alone an album he has nothing to do with,this is better suited to one of the many cky forums.

I'm not milking it, I thought I would just get his opinions on it... Other bands are discussed here in other threads, so whats the difference? as long as it's not politics or sports.

Yeah, I think Justin's question is perfectly fine. What blows is when people highjack a thread by having a "conversation" with one other person on the board. That's what IM and email is for! :bah:

deron played me quite a bit of it the last time i was in LA, and i think it's really killer... definitely will not disappoint.

I removed the links I had to the radio rip of familiar realm, in case it's james finds it shady or whatever, don't wanna make anyone mad...

but if you do want to hear familiar realm, head over to ckyalliance.com or deronmiller.com

and here is all the info we were missing

CKY have set a June 28 release date through Island Def Jam for their third album, "An Answer Can Be Found".

Commented CKY guitarist/vocalist Deron Miller: "Our album is finally completed and all I can say is that it's a masterpiece. We have busted our asses for the last year pushing our abilities and talents to outdo what we have done in the past, and without disrespecting our other records, I feel this one blows them away. We have succesfully progressed beyond our expectations. I want to extend congratulations to Chad Ginsburg for producing and mixing this record top-fucking-notch and taking the level of this band even further than I ever imagined, and to Jess Margera for delivering the drumming that this album called for.

"To the CKY Alliance worldwide...this record is totally for you. We are grateful to you for sticking with us for so long and I know you will be pleased. Much appreciation to Paul Pontius, Island Records and our management team for believing in us and letting us do exactly what we needed and wanted to do...make the best rock record of 2005..."

"An Answer Can Be Found" track listing:

01. Suddenly Tragic
02. The Way You Lived
03. Dressed In Decay
04. Familiar Realm
05. All Power to Slaves
06. Tripled Manic State
07. Behind the Screams
08. Deceit Is Striking Gold
09. As the Tables Turn
10. Sniped
11. Don't Hold Your Breath