an how about a video?!

Dora

Apr 20, 2003
USA
i just listened to Dream and pictured it as a video clip shown on MTV and such and it (or any other) would be a hit. so why not?

Im in talks with someone about doing a video. Me and Mick will have to decide which track to use (if it eventually happens like). The Art Of A Soft Landing would be good I reckon although it probably wouldnt be MTV friendly, but we're not playing that game like.
Also, there'll be some live stuff (on video) coming to me soon so we'll make that available in some format or other.

i think dream is 'easy listenable' as well... (mind the quotes please, before anyone flames me)

Strangelight said:
Im in talks with someone about doing a video. Me and Mick will have to decide which track to use (if it eventually happens like). The Art Of A Soft Landing would be good I reckon although it probably wouldnt be MTV friendly, but we're not playing that game like.
Also, there'll be some live stuff (on video) coming to me soon so we'll make that available in some format or other.

Did I ever tell you that you're DA' MANG!

this video will need to contain wayno and the finn in supporting roles, (in no particular order) we have agents tracking the both of them down as we speak

sl, is there any ideas on story or mood, pictures and all?
or you just leave it to the guy with the camera?
(hey, why not making a contest for fans to make some shots for any song? it worked well for Moby, he got several thousands of videos. ... though there was some money involved..)

i reckon you should do art of soft landing, so during the solo we could have mick on the top of a mountain with his shirt opened playing the solo with shades on while dunc is driving a sportscar dead fast through the desert and his eyes would be tearful like.

mick on top of a hill with wayno on percussion, both barechested and dunc driving a ford cortina tru mullingar chasing the finn, then a wedding scene in tallaght with white tracksuits and the tallaght girls band forming a guard of honour.

Next shot, the body of a beautiful woman drifting ashore in the Bay, probably love suicide related to Duncan somehow, she's not decomposing (yet), but her outfit is torn, it's like what the girl in My Dying Bride's video The Cry of Mankind is wearing.

:cry: of munkind

and how about a plane crashing down in slow motion? (filmed as a soft landing..) slow mo explosions, fire and stuff.. and then birds doing the same without the bad ending. and then the lovers behind the window in the lounge but only the faces reflected on the glass.. and other things landing softly like a glass fallen down and feather.. Of course it's just word for word (from the title) but funny,eh? And slow-mo drops of water!! kitsch

who am i to tell you guys, mick and dunc, what to do, but i think you should shoot an mtv-friendly video. i wanna see you guys' material on tv as much as possible and i really want to see you get the success, attention (and money, naturally) you deserve. so please, think about that. fuck what your "hardcore" fans think and do some mainstream stuff. YOU DESERVE IT!

No way! If they ever wanted to do mtv-friendly shit, they would have done it a thousand times. Deserve what?! Yeah, success and money but that costs. Faust like

and its not them who needs to be changed. Change the fuckin dumbass retards in the world who dont buy their stuff! (but i guess that would need some genetic change in humans as most of them are shite. maybe its better to make shaved apes evolve :) )

Ah Don its a totally different game to what we're doing. Actually, the very first label who were interested in us was a major label but I got scared off by a few things. Since then we have had the chance to sign with 2 big labels, one who offered a lot of money up front and another where again we would have had big advances, budget etc.. but neither mine or the boy Moss's arse is for sale :)
Not for now anyway...