An update on Negura Bunget merch from Tribalchemy

JayKeeley

Be still, O wand'rer!
Apr 26, 2002
www.royalcarnage.com
As you know, Tribalchemy is involved in running DemonicHorde.com and I got this mail today...(I'll just cut and paste):

NEGURÀ Magazine # 4 / Spring 2004 > 84 A4 pages, pro-printed, glossy paper, color cover.
Free compilation CD!! w/ Astraym Atrox, Helvintr, Kabbal, Nest, Vokodlok,
Possession, Unmoored osv ...
Interviews: Primordial, The Kovenant, Tormentor, Limbonic Art, Thunderbolt,
Obtest, Aghora, Manes, Enid, Void of Silence, Trollech, Meridian, Ordo
Draconis, Astray, Akerbeltz, Abyssic Hate, Spite Extreme Wing, Love Lies
Bleeding...
Articles: Solstices & Equinoxes, The Dacians II, Native North American
Mythology II, Aspects of Traditional Thinking. + 500 reviews
Din for 50, kr porto inkl.

negura_mag.jpg

NEGURÀ BUNGET Shirts>
'Sala Molksa' (front: big red/white band pic ... back:thin darg green
drawing) - size: L
'N'Crugu Bradului' (front: small NB insign, back: a bit bigger NB
round/green insign) size: XXL
'N'Crugu Bradului' (front: brown band pic + logo, back: big brown NB logo)
size: XL
All are black with short arms, pris: 20 us$ postage paid.

Coming ... N.B. reeditions, spread >
Through Bestial Recs - Spring 2004:
. CD box med Negurà Bunget 'Maistru Sfetnic' (2000),
. Negurà Bunget 'Sala Molksa (98)/From Transylvanian Forest (95)'
. Negurà Bunget 'Zirnindu Sà' (98)

Thanks for the update Ali ...

Just as a side note ... the handmade 'n crugu bradului is now SOLD OUT from Code666
So those of you that have it, you have a rarity now.

New editions will be jewel case I believe.

I might actually get the jewel case of 'N Crugu Bradului, just so I can keep my handmade box version safe and intact (including that damn leaf!).

Hey lurch - is there any update with the packaging for the new NB album?

Sorath said:
HOT TIP: Keep the 'N Crugu CD in a regular jewel case and keep the special box someplace else.
Both my NB CDs are in my main CD wallet, and the kickass handmade boxes are on the shelf. I do love showing off the 'N Crugu Bradului box though, even my mom was impressed by it (she dug the music as well :D ).

Noone ever listens to anything I say they should hear, they dismiss everything I mention as "Micke's music", which equals yelling and hitting your instruments as fast and loud as you can.

Yea i get that alot too. I have a lot of Friends who listen to extreme metal, but as soon as i mention a band they should check, out i usually get the response "oh not more of that crazy norwegian shit." Regardless if the band is from japan or canada, my friends now classify all my BM in that way.

'n crugu bradului got me laid one time .. so it holds a special place in my heart :)

Hey I just found this picture I took a few years ago when I was back home in Transilvania.

It is rather grim ... and if you look close enough. There is a guy in red climbing the mountain. Could it be Negru collecting fir leaves for 'n crugu?

transilvania.jpg

lurch70 said:
'n crugu bradului got me laid one time .. so it holds a special place in my heart :)
:worship:

Music never gets me laid, but Slayer has set an interesting mood a few times. :heh:

lurch70 said:
It is rather grim ... and if you look close enough. There is a guy in red climbing the mountain. Could it be Negru collecting fir leaves for 'n crugu?
You know, upon closer inspection with magnified zoom, I think you may have caught Vlad the Impaler taking a piss!

Dracula_portrait_sml.JPG

Then again, it was daytime so it couldn't have been ol' Dracula. It was probably a werewolf. :loco:

Just submited an update to Emi for the Aural Music Webstore with Maiastru Sfetnic .. new packaging in jewel case ...

Look for it online tommorow on ... www.auralmusic.com/webstore ... in the CULT RELEASES section