...and a happy new year...

Oh man..I'll be drinking Tequila tonight! Happy new year from me aswell!

tequila.med.jpg

Going to get hammer smashed faced and puke in my girlfriends hair again.

Good metal years and party like hell.

Yeah! That's what I'm talking about - I managed to be the most drunk on place as well as breaking a few legs (on furniture mind you). Didn't get hammer smashed though... I missed my dear beloved Captain Morgan and had to stand some kinda second hand piece of shit...oh, well...

Yeah! That's what I'm talking about - I managed to be the most drunk on place as well as breaking a few legs (on furniture mind you). Didn't get hammer smashed though... I missed my dear beloved Captain Morgan and had to stand some kinda second hand piece of shit...oh, well...

Right on bro, party on and great new year:kickass:

I remember the television last night saying that over a billion people worldwide are watching the Times Square ball drop. I thought that to be a bit strange, so I was wondering if any of you non-Americans actually watch the Times Square ball drop on TV? And if you do.....why?

Oh, and Happy New Year

I was WASTED! Drank 'till 6am:/ Everything from beer to tequila to whiskey to wine to rum... It's 21h now here and I lost my headache around an hour ago (thank the gods)...