And now the movement we all been....

Gurgelguff

Rock tonajt
Nov 17, 2001
Sweden
www.dagswano.st
When you guys are done with god and the other guys you can grasp this
earthly question: I have a hot Making of WD waiting for you´r eyes and ears
to enjoy but i don´t have the serverspace. It´s almost 700 Mb in DVD quality and 300 Mb in "Less quality" . Where do i upload the hot scenes?

A torrent would be good. If you have a slow upload speed you might consider to send it to someone with a fast Internet connection and let this person make the torrent.

Can't wait for this ! I could even pay for this !!

OK GUYS

I PROMISED I'D GET THIS THREAD TO 300 REPLIES IN EXCHANGE FOR DAG RELEASING THE MAKING OF WHITE DARKNESS!!!

So in order to do this, we're going to write a fictional biography of the Swano brothers, based on the making video. When Dag uploads it, we'll construct this literary tribute to Sweden's finest by posting our bits.

I think we can do it already

Gingis Khan could not take over sweden at the time because Dag's undies were made of pure rock!
Kahn tried to ambush during the night but Dag's rock undies had pillars of fire coming out of them(from the biff på werners wise Dag had the day before)
thus Sweden was saved.
at the same time Dan was mixing a symphony for then breakthrough artist Ludwig van Beethoven...unfortunately Dan played those mixes way too loud and caused Beethoven to go deaf.

this pic is in order
12976dz.png

I never wear white
In 2004 I had a dream that I was in a white suit like certain 4 hotties.
and I didn't even know Dan back then...it was a sign for the åsomeness of WD!