And the award for longest lasting, most efficient yet still amusing troll goes to....

Best/most amusing/longest lasting Troll

• Onder

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Onder

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Someone not Onder

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
I don't know what this is about. Is it about the LoG thread? I posted some sarcastic remarks there and a link to a scam article (that I didn't write, obviously) and it made some dumbass so frustrated that he attacked me personally. He wasn't the first one who commented on my looks either.

"...you look like a bullied bulimia chick who already got your ass raped." - ArneZ

"You look like a fucking chick. A mean ass dike, at that." - TheNightsBane

This is an intellectual level of 12 year olds first time on the internet. Do you think I "trolled" them to lash out at me? Do you think I posted my picture to give them a chance to insult me? Do you think I used irony and sarcasm because I knew that they wouldn't understand any of it?

If I was trolling, I would be satisfied with my capabilities and results. Because those retards really look dumb now. But I wasn't trolling. I was just being what I am. An intelligent, sophisticated, beautiful human. My wisdom reaches far beyond the reach of monkeys who spit angry cum at the laboratory glass. I watch those test animals, but I didn't capture them. There's a bitter taste dwelling on my tongue. But I hear the voice. We really are more advanced than them, doctor. And we have to move on.

Planet of the apes isn't happening tonight. Not on this forum.

Good night.

ratking.jpg

I was just being what I am. An intelligent, sophisticated, beautiful human. My wisdom reaches far beyond the reach of monkeys who spit angry cum at the laboratory glass. I watch those test animals, but I didn't capture them. There's a bitter taste dwelling on my tongue. But I hear the voice. We really are more advanced than them, doctor. And we have to move on.

I cried.