And the News goes on............

*6:45 Am it is a dark apartment in Norman,Oklahoma as the alarm goes off and Rapture Radio Head Executive Wes Jaques rolls out of bed each Saturday to write The Newsletter (Or what Wes Calls Classic Butchery of the English Language and Spelling Follies)

*7:20 Am Wes finishes writing down the Top 20 and noticing some new Faces amoung the Top 20 including Tool,Shocked he moves on........So MOVE ON THEN AND STOP THE STORYTELLING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok Lady's and rather sometimes scary Gentlemen of the Rapture Crue!
Welcome to another addition of "This's guy's keyboard must be broken!"
So I am having a very hard time latley with some things all of you either just continue to want this newletter so you can brush up on your english skills or you need paper for the botom of your kitty litter box or you really like to see whats going on,If you like the newsletter respond to it I anxiously like the dork that I am wait for replies and love to answer email and if you use it line your catbox please email us a picture so we can put it on the site!

Maybe you have some suggestions for the newsletter eh?Have no second thoughts about it Rapture is Your station and yo controll what happens here make your suggestion and we will make it happen!
Let me give you an expaple of a suggestion I received recntly that I thought was an absolutly horrible idea,Someone requested Tool........I could envision the emails already man sweat just started pouring from my head and my vision got blurry another Slipknot incident in the works here.
But living up to my promise I put a Tool song on the playlist and bam 5 stars.It's all about you!

For those of you unaware 80's Christian cult Legends Vengeance have recently decided to reuinte and for those of you who know the story and know of the band this is something quite amazing!
If you are not in touch with the story you should check ito it it is quite a story,Rapture is glad to be handleing this story in conjunction with Roxx productions Rapture will be the mouthpeice for this story Blow by Blow Just check out the Rapture News section for 2 Brand New Interviews that contain some exciting news for those of you following the story.And for those of you wondering who this Vengeance is they are currently on the playlist so keep your ears pulled back and listen to find out why they are legends its worth your time!

Let's do this thang shall we?
Rapture Top 20 June 11th
1.In Flames-Embody the Invisable
2.Nightfall-Nightfall
3.Theory in Practice-Colonising the Sun
4.Dimmu Borgir-Metal Heart
5.Archetype-Hands of Time
6.Dark Suns-Infeltration
7.Opeth-Dirge for November
8.Tool-Lateralus
9.Katatonia-At Last
10.Metallica-Blackened
11.Arch Enemy-Ravenous
12.Zao-Killing Cupid
13.Iron Maiden-The Wicker Man
14.Antiqua-Dark Embrace
15.Vengeance-Beheaded
16.Into Eternity-The Elisian Dream
17.Reckon With One-One Bright Black
18.Unhealthy Dreams-My Last Temptation
19.Orphaned Land-The Calm Before the Flood
20.Edenbrige-The Palace

Altighy then there ya go you know what to do keep listning of course,Make request and one of our listners in California Anthony from the band Diadem told me to let everyone know to Request Atreyu's new single because he loves it!
Also listen for the Bathory segment noe playing as Rapture pays tribute to this metal legand with the very first Rapture double shot!
We have had several new Labels join the Rapture family and the flow of packages from bands all over the World does not stop so if your lookinf gfor the best of the underground you know where to go!

*7:45 Crawls his fat but back to bed so he can lay with the beautifull Vanessa!
Have a killer week everyone and thanks so much to all of you for listning!!!!!!!!!
Wes

Request email:raptureradio@msn.com
Direct Link to Music:www.live365.com/stations/wesjaques?play

*Reply with Remove if you aint diggin it Cracker*