Andy to mix the new DevilDriver disc!

Jind

Grrrr!!! (I'm a bear)
Mar 7, 2009
From Blabbermouth

Santa Barbara, California metallers DEVILDRIVER recently finished recording their fifth album at Sonic Ranch studios in Tornillo, Texas for a tentative early 2011 release through Roadrunner Records. According to drummer John Boecklin, acclaimed British producer Andy Sneap (MEGADETH, EXODUS, MACHINE HEAD, NEVERMORE, ARCH ENEMY) will mix the effort in late July at Andy's Backstage studio in Derbyshire, England.

Can't wait!

Fucking stoooooked! TLKW is one of my favorite mixes - can't wait for another solid DD + Suecof/Lewis + Sneap combo!

The album is killer! Sending files to andy soon. And its just me producing this time guys...i had a blast makin this record! Definitely some of devildrivers sickest shit ever... Very intense.

I'm interested to hear this. Pray for Villains was weak in the songwriting department, and the drums sounded too machine like.

Also, I'm glad to hear about a Mark Lewis solo job. You and Jason make some great stuff, but it's nice to hear about you going solo on this one since you are a frequent poster.

When the album hits, we all expect juicy gossip on the process!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!