Andy, when are you gonna get the studio tour up on site!

kev

Im guybrush threepwood
Jun 16, 2004
Bristol, United Kingdom
www.myspace.com
Hey Andy! Been bugging me for ages that the studio tour is 'coming soon' :cry:

Cant wait to get hold of some pics or whatever of inside, so is it any nearer to being finished? Otherwise i'll have to hitch a lift up to Derby at 3am one nite and bust in to see it for myself :dopey: Whats security like? Who knows might even manage to escape with an expensive amp in tow...
Oh no, wait, you'll probably still working at that time anyway haha. :tickled:
(speaking of security, i bet you keep that place like fort knox dont ya!!)

Cheers!

Kev

There are two things I love about this thread so far.

1) Everyone *but* Andy has replied.
2) It has gone from being about Andy's studio tour, to pancakes.

Not to mention the fact to add that it is now involving everyone's standpoint on the pancake front. And yes Mephisto, I like sandwiches too.

What's funny is, me and my fiance are heading up to IHOP here in a few minutes to cash in on their "free shortstack" deal for pancake day. Not intentional, I swear. We were going to go catch up with some friends we haven't seen in a while and meet up at IHOP like old times, and we found out today they had that deal. So wierd.

~006

Genius Gone Insane said:
As soon as Bush and Co. start drafting you can be sure I'll be knocking on your door for a place to stay.

Beleive me, you'll be more than welcome. I need someone to go get coffee during sessions :loco:

J the TyranT said:
IHOP brings the suck unless its 2am

Actually, that's when they bring the suck. Typically at 2am, your waitress is a cave-dwelling ogre who serves a carafe of 9-hour old, burnt coffee and improperly prepared grits. The eggs have a radioactive hue about them, and the bacon was fried in the pan for no more than 15 seconds.

If you want good IHOP, go on a Saturday morning. The food will be much better, but you'll have to contend with 8 million screaming children and ancient people.