Angel Dust news.

Wyvern

Master of Disaster
Staff member
Nov 24, 2002
Well belive or not it seems AD is not dead after all. As many recall after the not-so-good "Of Human Bondage" the band passed through a stagnation period in which Bernd Aufermann returned to the guitar slot, but founding member Frank Banx quitted for good. Sadly also exited at the time the vocalist, but now straight from their official website comes this!

After a long break at last some news:
ANGEL DUST will play in April 2010 at the Ruhr Metropole Festival in Oberhausen (Ger) with DIRK THURISCH at the vocals. For more infos look at the Festival-myspace-site.
Yes that's right, Dirk Thurisch has returned and will also be heard on the new album "Tales From Ashes And Dust".
Dirk is also active again with his solo project MERCURY TIDE, together with Christian Pohlmann.

I'm gonna miss Frank, but having Dirk on vocals again makes a lot for me concerning Angel Dust. I really hope they come with a strong comeback album. Hey Bryant what do you think? :kickass:

As many recall after the not-so-good "Of Human Bondage" the band passed through a stagnation period in which Bernd Aufermann returned to the guitar slot

Of Human Bondage is the only Angel Dust CD I have, and I consider it OK. But since it's deemed "not so good" can anyone recommend me a "good" Angel Dust album?

Of Human Bondage is the only Angel Dust CD I have, and I consider it OK. But since it's deemed "not so good" can anyone recommend me a "good" Angel Dust album?

In order:

1. "Enlighten The Darkness" (2000)
  2. "Bleed" (1999)
  3. "Border Of Reality" (1998)
there were all released by Century Media, so I guess that if not available on Amazon it may be on CMDistro.

And if you become like me a crazy fan of them then hunt it down they early encarnation albums (more speed/thrash than prog/power):

"Into The Dark Past" (1986)
"To Dust You Will Decay" (1988)