Angel of Destruction enters the forums...

Kedi

Angel of Destruction
Hi there, this is a new metalhead to this boards. A(some) short paragraph(s) about me:

As a child born into a musical -in every way- family, I listened to metal first back to 3rd grade when my friend brought a Reload -Metallica album to school. Then I went with Megadeth and enjoyed Old School, Thrash and Speed Death bands. Then I got Forgotten Tales -Blind Guardian and started to listen Power bands too. Thx to a recent friend, I'm introduced to Black Doom Gothic bands. I also enjoy Baroque, Neo Baroque, Classical, Neo Classical, Progressive musics.

Bands/People I enjoy to listen are (but certainly not limited to): Megadeth, Metallica, Blind Guardian, Iced Earth, Demons & Wizards, Alice in Chains, Angeldust, Static-X, Symphony-X, Helloween, Apocalytica, Mötörhead, Exodus, Alice Cooper, Lacuna Coil, Orphaned Lands, HIM, Sentenced, Vader, Secropiagor, Cradle of the Filth, Manowar, Deep Purple, Pink Floyd, Supertramp, Blackmore's Night, Yngwie Mallsteen, Joe Satriani, Jimi Hendrix, Mozart, Bach...

Favourite Quote: If a band plays perfect and makes rock music; that's a metal band. If a band plays poor and desperately tries to make rock music; that's a punk band. ~Me