Animal Crossing

Edgecrusher

God To The Godless
Nov 3, 2002
Cincinnati
www.cd-tracker.com
Alright now. Nobody be embarassed.

Where are all the Animal Crossing freaks at?

Just in the past week or so I've become a fanatic, mostly because i didn't plan anything for my vacation from work.

charnee said:
I'm one! Haha, that game is real addicting.
This morning I visited the fortune teller Katrina, she said something along the lines that money would start coming my way.

Next thing I know, I dig up a glowing spot and find 30,000 bells. The bags that fall out of the trees are worth 1,000 and when you do the trick with the rock and the shovel those are worth 10,000.

Needless to say, I am rollin in the dough and expecting my house to be expanded again tomorrow.

...for people that haven't played this game, I'm sure what I just wrote sounds totally weird.

Darkness Eternal said:
:err:

What is it?
It's a real-time video game for the Gamecube. You move into a new town, get a house, buy furniture and accessories, get your house evaluated based on your feng shui(sp?), socialize/interact with your fellow villagers, etc. etc. etc.

Like I said, it's all in real time so even if you're not playing theres still things happening in your town because of the Gamecube's internal clock.

If Nintendo had any clue what they were doing, they would have made this an online title, but it's still hours and hours of fun nonetheless.

Edgecrusher said:
Needless to say, I am rollin in the dough and expecting my house to be expanded again tomorrow.
yeah, my house is already done with the expanding part...but I'm still paying off debts. yup..and I'm going for the perfect town now.

yeah, and sahara is stopping by tomorrow..

charnee said:
yeah, my house is already done with the expanding part...but I'm still paying off debts. yup..and I'm going for the perfect town now.

yeah, and sahara is stopping by tomorrow..
I am on the final expansion of my house (twice expanded, basement, 2nd floor), once i pay this off i'll be debt free (?)

I found a good way to pay off your debt. Empty out your pockets, carry around your fishing rod and fish on the beach. Keep only red snappers (worth 3,000) and barred-knife jaws (worth 5,000) until your inventory is full and sell them to Tom Nook.

Do this a couple times a day and you'll shrink that debt in no time.