Anna Phoebe Goes To TSO East!

Metal 99

Sep 15, 2006
Hello for all those interested in TSO, Anna Phoebe, Johnny Lee Middleton, and possibly one singer, have joined TSO East, It was Announced yesterday..So we will Get Anna,Chris,Jeff,Johnny,Alex in Atlanta and Greenville SC..Don't know of any more changes of yet that's probably it but that going to be awesome! expecially when we have front row for both shows..Well thats all for now:headbang:

That's very cool news!

I got two tickets for the Atl show, but this time, with only crappy floor seats left (third section of seats), I opted to save a bit and go for the middle price tier.

WTF - I love the cast we get for TSO West and Anna is always such a sweetie afterwards. Argh - this sucks - so we is coming West? We better be getting someone good in this trade if we are losing one of the Sava guys.

This is possibly one of the only news items that could affect my mood today. I just Xed out the 7 on my office door, only a few more to go through before I get to circle the OUTTA HERE.

Grrr, time for coffee
jeff

Hello for all those interested in TSO, Anna Phoebe, Johnny Lee Middleton, and possibly one singer, have joined TSO East, It was Announced yesterday..So we will Get Anna,Chris,Jeff,Johnny,Alex in Atlanta and Greenville SC..Don't know of any more changes of yet that's probably it but that going to be awesome! expecially when we have front row for both shows..Well thats all for now:headbang:
I don't know about Greenville but doesn't TSO West hit Atlanta?

Being a Houston native, I saw TSO West every year but last year when we saw East in Raleigh. I'm happy to hear that Anna will be on East since I'm in Raleigh now :D it will be cool to see Johnny Lee, too - even though he always looks so bored doing TSO :Smug:

I don't know about Greenville but doesn't TSO West hit Atlanta?

Being a Houston native, I saw TSO West every year but last year when we saw East in Raleigh. I'm happy to hear that Anna will be on East since I'm in Raleigh now :D it will be cool to see Johnny Lee, too - even though he always looks so bored doing TSO :Smug:

TSO East Hits Atlanta this time, but with Anna and Johnny lee from the west coming over to the east..I think it will be awesome it was great news to hear anna was coming and johnny lee both..:headbang:

WTF - I love the cast we get for TSO West and Anna is always such a sweetie afterwards. Argh - this sucks - so we is coming West? We better be getting someone good in this trade if we are losing one of the Sava guys.

This is possibly one of the only news items that could affect my mood today. I just Xed out the 7 on my office door, only a few more to go through before I get to circle the OUTTA HERE.

Grrr, time for coffee
jeff

Ya'll are getting Mark wood on Violin and Chris Altenhoff on Bass, Sorry No Sava Dude in the trade I think a Guy named Scout is the other one on vocals that will be with the west too, but my experience with the east it ROCKED last year i saw both East and west last year and although with anna not there that was about the only thing really i could tell missing from the show, and afterwards got to meet Alex Skolnick, Chris Caffery all were very cool..:headbang:

SO, what shows is Soto doing??? I'm seeing them in Toronto in december!!! :)

Steve

np: Suspyre - When time fades... (weird and very different progmetal band)

SO, what shows is Soto doing??? I'm seeing them in Toronto in december!!! :)

Steve

np: Suspyre - When time fades... (weird and very different progmetal band)

You will get the East coast with Anna and Johhny lee, Alex and Chris so no Soto, you will love it anyway..:headbang:

So we will Get Anna,Chris,Jeff,Johnny,Alex in Atlanta and Greenville SC..

Chris...Jeff...Johnny...Alex...all they need is a Jon Oliva guest appearance! :heh:

WTF - I love the cast we get for TSO West and Anna is always such a sweetie afterwards.

I'm very bummed about missing Anna this year...but on the bright side, Mark Wood ROCKS! I've seen him with Van Helsing's Curse and at one of his "Electrify Your Strings" programs.

I think a Guy named Scout is the other one on vocals that will be with the west too

Scout was definitely West last year. Is he one of the performers going East?