Anneke Van Giersbergen's VUUR - “Time - Rotterdam” Track By Track Video Streaming

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Anneke van Giersbergen (ex-The Gathering) discusses “Time - Rotterdam”, a track of her new band VUUR’s debut album, In This Moment We Are Free - Cities, in the new video below. The album is out worldwide via InsideOutMusic. Each track on the new album is named after a city that made...

Continue reading...

I love the Vuur album! I'm surprised there is not a section on this forum dedicated to Vuur. Best metal album I have heard in a long time. If the next album is as good or better than the last album then I hope this time around the band receives its much deserved promotions. The Gathering and Vuur are criminally underrated bands! When I heard TG25 I rated it best live album of all time, taking the place of Nightwish End of an Era live album which was awesome! But the Gathering took songs that weren't so great sounding on their later albums and turned those songs into gold on the live set! Vuur is another great live band and with a very talented lineup. So Anneke's career is nothing for anyone to sneer at. She had gone from one legendary band to create another band which could become legendary.

The Vuur album is simply amazing!

This song is just plain outright heavy! Well sung and delivery the goods ;)

Then we can go to the mellowest song on the album which is my personal fav from the album.