Annoying repeat line person at work thread..part 8..

azal

love is the answer
Nov 12, 2002
Belgrade, Serbia
Visit site
at the newspaper I intern with...there's this one dude...I think he's in advertising...well he goes outside, like 5 times an hour..either for a ciggarrette or to his car or whatever...but everytime he comes in...he turns to me and goes....

"bitter......bitter cold."

Doozers3.jpg

I'm with FrostGiant, but am not nearly as successful as I'd like to be. Not to mention wearing headphones all the time usually means I miss important information sometimes.

I miss nothing cuz I have there's nothing to miss here. Everyone communicates by email. I get emails from people in the cube right next to me, instead of them coming around the little wall and telling me. That's alright though. I hate it when I get interrupted in the middle of a good song.

i am so glad someone else remembers that they are into radishes! my sister thought i was insane when i made reference to the doozer/radish connection a while ago.

radishes are still where it's at. especially japanese pickled radishes.

in my old dept everyone did the email or AIM thing and it was super nice. I only had to talk to someone when it was truly necessary. I don't even get a cube, though. No walls - just an L desk in an open room with 5 other people.

See, without walls people tend to talk to each other. It encourages communication. That sucks. I've actually got 4 walls. Unfortunately I'm right by the bathroom so people are constantly walking by.

i hate my job because of the desk/cubicle situation. if this job could exist somehow lacking the entire office environment and all the b.s. that goes with it, i would stay here forever. but it literally makes me lose my mind.