annyone follow

Frankieebotz

Apr 21, 2005
Eddie Trunk or Don Jamieson on Twitter? They are posting some awsome pics from today. Anthrax are all wearing Yankee jerseys. Pretty sweet.

I checked the photos and noticed that they were playing in full sunshine...stadium was still half full...

T:)

When Anthrax hit the stage? During the afternoon...?

T:)

They were all in the NY pin stripes jerseys when they took the stage. Looks like they took them off during the set and they are wearing a new black shirt with a scripted Anthrax on the front. Jerseys had sifferent numbers on the back with their names and the black tshirts all had 30 on the back.

Eddie Trunk has been posting that he hears this is the last of the Big 4 shows.

Wouldn't be surprised. Anthrax seem to be looking forwards with their own world tour, Metallica have their Lou Reed record about to hit, Mustaine needs surgery, not sure what Slayer are doing in the immediate....

They were all in the NY pin stripes jerseys when they took the stage. Looks like they took them off during the set and they are wearing a new black shirt with a scripted Anthrax on the front. Jerseys had sifferent numbers on the back with their names and the black tshirts all had 30 on the back.

I wish Anthrax would sell these Pin Striped Jerseys, they are badass. They were selling Metallica pin striped ones but I dont want Metallica