Anorexia Nervosa

AsModEe

also known as ass-mode
Feb 13, 2004
Québec City
Hey , I know some of you guys listen to Black Metal so I wonder if you know this band! IMO, this is the best BM band right now. RMS Hreidmarr, their vocalist, did the screaming on the new Adagio, but his scream are 10 times more powerful in his own band. He is also the best BM vocalist I know. The production on their latest album ( New Obscurantis Order ) is perfect. These guys are what BM should be IMO. I do think they also have the best drummer in the scene.

Download this song: Anorexia Nervosa - Le chatiment de la rose

As you noticed, the title is in french. The band is from france ( yup.. I didn't know there were good bands from there ) but most of the lyrics are in english!
Anyone who enjoys BM will love this... and maybe those who didn't like BM before will like it now.

Reactions: Guerrilla
I don't know about the BEST black metal band out there.... :p

They are great though. I'd suggest listening to:

Crionics
Dragonlord
Zyklon
Aborym
Behemoth

Um... there's a lot of good brutal/technical Black Metal out there. :loco:

It might be a great band, but the name isn't quite BM material. As far as French BM goes have you heard Antaeus? Cut Your Flesh And Worship Satan!!!

I know Dragonlord and Zyklon, good bands, especially Dragonlord ( I should give more listens to Zyklon ). Don't you think the dragon on the cover of Dragonlord's Rapture would do a great tattoo? And well, saying Anorexia Nervosa is the best bm band is a little bit extreme... but they are really good:p Guerilla, what do you mean by their name is not quite bm material??? I'll give a listen to Antaeus. Thx for the info!

BTW, do you guys know when the new Dragonlord will be released???

I'm just saying a binge eating disorder that strikes teen girls who are self-conscious of their image isn't quite grim and tr00.

AsModEe said:
I know Dragonlord and Zyklon, good bands, especially Dragonlord ( I should give more listens to Zyklon ). Don't you think the dragon on the cover of Dragonlord's Rapture would do a great tattoo? And well, saying Anorexia Nervosa is the best bm band is a little bit extreme... but they are really good:p Guerilla, what do you mean by their name is not quite bm material??? I'll give a listen to Antaeus. Thx for the info!

BTW, do you guys know when the new Dragonlord will be released???
hi there AsModEe! i'm dragonlord's webmistress. i happen to be a fan of AN and got a couple of the band members into a testament gig in france last year. the new dragonlord album is planned for a late 2004 release, but things may change...

there's a DL forum hosted on UM as well if you are interested:
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=134

it's kinda dead there, but i'll get on the band members case to start posting again.

xenophobe said:
I don't know about the BEST black metal band out there.... :p

They are great though. I'd suggest listening to:

Crionics
Dragonlord
Zyklon
Aborym
Behemoth

Um... there's a lot of good brutal/technical Black Metal out there. :loco:

moehahaha im gonna see zyklon live 29th februari...as support act for arch enemy ULTIMATEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!