Another 06/06/06 important deed ...

Madkill

Baseball Geek/Metal Freak
Jun 25, 2001
Alexandria, VA
Visit site
... :heh:

11he7vd.jpg

Haha. This is absolutely all over the net. Right man, post pictures or vid clips of yourself beating up trendy poser scene brat scum. I actually think this is a good idea... buttt... make sure they're not one of those "I'm emo cos my mates are, but I actually like goodish music" Emo's... cos they're ok, in a way. I'd like to advise that anyone taking part in the festivities make sure it's just trendy cuntrags (they like Fall out boy and consider trivium to be "legendary") that taste the skin of your fist.

Muahhua yeah. Nothing against emos, beside they all have the same freaking hair cut, and the bands are all the same. I was talking about it today at lunch, there was this fake-emo (which is even worse) with this awful hair cut which made him look like a big mushroom on which a cow had just spit on. I couldn't quit loughing. Anyway, let's be nice and happy and emo

WEEE lets kick emo ass!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :kickass: :headbang:

Nothigg against those guys, thou their hair's quite silly. My friend listens to emo, though he doesn't have that haircut 'cause he's more the hardcore type :) .

Hehe LOL.

Oh shit. My hair kinda looks like one of those cuts. X.x Com'on hair, grow! Don't fail me now! Damn my parents for cutting my hair! :p

I don't care about emos, unless they start annoy me. In that case... Die no0bs! Tiger Knuckle Fist!!!!!!

Well, now that Ive listened to it. Its ok overall, provided its a live version, but its too long, Hetfield sings like an idiot, and Ulrich is a god awful drummer. But with all the studio technical bullshit this could sound fine. The solo is nice.

it kind of reminds me of "St Anger", exept that there is a solo and the drums dont sound as much as cookpans as on "St Anger" (at least it sounds like some things in the "Some Kind Of Monster" DVD.)

For a second there I thought it'd be a good thing if one of them died of a heartattack or something.. or old age.. but that time is not near really I fear :(