another anthrax greatest hits,record companies have no idea.

Another bullshit record company release. I know of 3 albums not including the "no hit wonders" album that have almost identical track listings. Why would anyone buy this? I could make that list in itunes for a start.......retarded........

When I met Scott at a guitar convention years ago I had him sign a few CD booklets, one of which was a live album that I found in a record store called "Nice Fuckin' Live". He said he had never heard of it and was looking at all the artwork, it was very similar to this one. I felt kinda bad that someone made money off this by me buying it that didn't go to them. This lack of sales means nothing but that Anthrax fans are smart enough to know what not to waste their money on.

Yeah, the 64 copies sold were probably the completist fan that absolutely must have everything. I used to have that nice fuckin live cd. The sound really sucked on it .

Island knows that Anthrax is in the news a bit at the moment, thus kids/newer fans will be looking for other material from the band; they're exploiting this scenario with this disc.