Another BAND for you guys. (im too good to you PPL)

ledmag

New Metal Member
Aug 31, 2001
Kentucky
Visit site
FLOODGATE.

Ok, this is the shit........yes it is......Kick ass everything....
VOx, drums, bass, guitars....all of it. Dark, weird, light, fucked.....heavy, did i say weird?

Try DL'ng THOSE DAYS.....its cool as hell.....great effects...low end....tuned down......

SO, get you finger out of your nose, and check into this band, you will be pleased.

REST ASSURED, I WILL POST MORE BANDS TOMORROW, IF NOT TONIGHT......I HAVE A BIG ASS SHIPMENT IN. ITS ALL STUFF I HAVE NOT HEARD.........SO BE PREPARED IF YOU ARE NOT ALREADY.

I AM A MAN OF MY WORD.

Im still listening.....track 6(66) is fucking so middle east sounding.its great.

Over all so far, the tone of the axes sound similar to ZAKK.....the vox is low like him too...but these guys are MUCH more experimental.....

Comeon....you want to, you know you do. You know that i know that you know that i know you want to get some stuff from this band.....

NP.track 6 FLOODGATE..WHOLE

where did you find this floodgate, and where does one find a mp3 of this floodgate, if guitars sound like zakk wylde i really would like to know

WINMX......

Actually, a friend sent me these cd's full of MP3's.

But, its the TONE of the axes that remind me of ZAKK, and the low vox. Im not sayin these guys are better, but they do seem to experiment........Try more than one song, I hae the whole cd in MP3 from.