Another band named Bloodbath

I NOTICE SARCASM! I NOTICED THIS TOO!
lawluf6.jpg

I'm actually surprised that there are only so few bands called Bloodbath, I mean it's probably the first thing that would come to most people's minds when ou try to think of a death metal name

I remember hearing "Erase your Face" by Bloodbath... Years ago and I thought it was by our Swedish buddies here. :)

Haha, touché! :lol:
Yeah, I LOVE their new album!
No not really, but it has some good melodies here and there, anders sucks though.

:p I gave it one listen just for the hell of it. I don't think there's a point to listen to them. They know they can put out crap and put their logo over it and it will sell. Nothing can or will beat 'Subterranean'.

Anders vocals are pretty awful on the new one, some of the music is ok.

Last good album for them was Reroute To Remain, some say that was their downfall but I like it a lot.

In Flames talk now here, nice. me = fanboi
Currently really in struggle with this new output of IF.
Somehow ironic. While Come Clarity pleased me instantly and I'm now bored of it, this new album sucks in the first place. But I gave it now a lot more listens..there are .....as Qth said, some good moments. Anders sucks though ;)
But I'm getting along with it.

by the way..if anybody remembered the fan board of Everdying which has closed...
Just to gather the old crowd there, I hosted a new board. Stop by if you feel like talking about In Flames. Just really nice people there. We're just beginning to get people back in.
http://www.neverdyers.tk

i GAVE come clarity away, and i never looked back haha, i have a friend who likes them, and ive never heard anything earlier, but maybe i just havent heard the right song

Reroute to Remain and Soundtrack to your Escape were different albums but still had the In Flames quality stamp, nice to chill, was nice for my childhood, after that they sold their anus out

the Bloodbath band you are showing is from Serbia my birth country

ppl there actually think of them 1st when I ask about if they like Bloodbath or not :rofl:

so I guess they were pretty good, Ill try to get some of their stuff and might share it for you guys

In Flames definitely had some good moments for me, but everything after Reroute sucks in my opinion. I loved Reroute where msot people hated it, but it was after that I dislike them... And Colony was a great album, same with Clayman