Another "i'm new" thread

sands of the seas

Of Another World
Jul 18, 2002
Melbourne, Australia
I'm sure you get your fair share of these around here, so i'll cut right to it.

The songs i have heard are:
Believe In Nothing
Beyond Within
Dead Heart In A Dead World
Dreaming Neon Black
Narcosynthesis
Next In Line
Poison God Machine
The Lotus Eaters
The River Dragon Has Come

My favs are:
Beyond Within
Dead Heart In A Dead World
Narcosynthesis
The River Dragon...

Which album do you recommend for me?

they all rule
but since you like most DHIADW song id recommend you to get
"Dead Heart in a Dead World"

otherwise theres:
Politics of Ecstasy (PoE)
Nevermore (self-titled)
In Memory
Dreaming Neon Black....

Hi!
I would warmly recommend you the album Politics Of Ecstasy and then Dreaming Neon Black, but as I see your favs are the above mentioned, you should buy yourself Dead Heart In A Dead World first, and then let everything else slowly go under your skin, cuz I believe it will.
:)

yep, Politics all the way man, cant go wrong with it! then check out Dreaming Neon Black... then In Memory.... and the self-titled... shit man, just get alot of money and cruise local cd stores to find them all lol

:lol: I don't get money that often. I'm getting $100 (Australian) next week and i should be able to buy about three CDs (if my parents chip in a tiny bit). Unfortunately they aren't all gonna be Nevermore. I've got Nile and Opeth to think about as well. Maybe Death too. But next time i spend money on CDs i'll be sure to get another Nevermore album. :D

At least DNB is a concept album in that there is a general subject that the songs are about. I think Iced Earth pushes it a little with all but Iced Earth, Burnt Offerings, and some of Something Wicked being concepts that I think are enforced too much.

I would buy DNB and DHIADW at the same time.