Another mix I'd like you guys to be brutally honest about.

DEFINITELY work on the drum editing/humanization/velocities etc etc. Sounds super fake. And the guitar tone is a bit too fake sounding aswell. Try grabbing one of LePou's sims and some decent impulses, and you can get AMAZING tones from it. I'd also try using different snare and ride samples.

How can a tone sound fake? I do feel like the tone would sound better if it went along with some better editing. You can try editing your guitar tracks tighter. It'll sound much better.

I agree with the above mentioned stuff like humanizing

I would say either tighter playing or tighter editing.
parts are getting out of tune from time to time.
I would turn the leads up, they are really buried.
I would start HP'ing everything.
Bassdrops loud on my end.
Stereo Imaging on the guitars? they guitars are hurting my head pretty bad when its only one playing, maybe try automating it off if you really want it in the mix.
I would say do a bunch more blending the drum samples and do some more experimenting.

The guitars overall could use a lot of work, but to be honest I think they sound fine. I would say with time you will get the hang of guitars more and more and learn what is and what is not pleasant to the ears and you can adjust accordingly but I would not worry about them too much now.

How long have you been recording stuff? Its not bad sounding and keep it up

yeah. the drums are a bit unrealistic. make the playing a bit more natural.

I feel like the mix is wayy over compressed. some heavy pumping going on.

i like these drums, witch one of joey's are they?! also what type of ampsim are u using?

For this one I used kick 10 for the kick. The snare and toms are all Superior drummer and I use the Steven Slate presets as a basis and changed them up. The Cymbals are a hybrid kit between the Sturgis Dreaming Heavy and Emerald sets. The guitars are going through a Tube screamer into Lecto on modern red and from that into a God's Cab impulse.