Another new Sigh album?

Zealotry

fruit of failure's loins
Feb 28, 2006
Wow, that was quick. I guess they signed to The End are are planning to release another new album, titled 'Hangman's Hymn' later this year.:OMG:

Occam's Razor said:
Sounds like the album comes from the same session, considering the title.
The samples that The End Posted tell another story. Sounds a lot more like 'classic' Sigh. Not all cartoony like Gallows Gallery did.

Zealotry said:
The samples that The End Posted tell another story. Sounds a lot more like 'classic' Sigh. Not all cartoony like Gallows Gallery did.

Mirai has the most bizarre 'lead vocalist' voice ever.

Here's hoping he's busy answering 10 and a half dozen interview questions. :D

It was almost inevitable that anything released after Imaginary Sonicscape was going to not quite measure up. That album may very well end up serving as the benchmark for Sigh that can never be reached again.

I wasn't saying that those are not fine albums, but think that Sonicscape is better than both of those. I must admit, however, that my "conscious self is ill-equipped to comprehend [some of] the sounds produced on [Hail Horror Hail]."

Mirai Kawashima says:

"It's a very fast album with no slow tracks at all. It's fast, agressive and symphonic. It's going to be the most consistent album from Sigh--it's classical music and thrash metal. There's no jazz or Indian stuff."

I'm on the edge of my seat right now. :D