another new song up

Ownage! Maybe the best one yet Mike! Some fucking kick ass melodies in there dude, and definitely cool riffage. Also shows that quirky side that your music has always had pretty well hehe :D

listening to Apothegm of Life again...this one is the ownage of my soxxorz, even more so than Carcass :zombie:

:lol: Nah man, but you get better every fucking time man keep up the good work.

Final_Vision said:
Ownage! Maybe the best one yet Mike! Some fucking kick ass melodies in there dude, and definitely cool riffage. Also shows that quirky side that your music has always had pretty well hehe :D

listening to Apothegm of Life again...this one is the ownage of my soxxorz, even more so than Carcass :zombie:

:lol: Nah man, but you get better every fucking time man keep up the good work.
haha asskisser! ive actually had some bad comments on this song, people didnt like the last 2 minutes, especially around 4:29 or whatever. oh and someone said the trasistions were AWFUL :tickled:

personally i like all that i have done. maybe they arent used to this style.

haha someone even said i had a terrible tone. personally i think it's the best ive ever had, the guitars just fucking jump out and punch me in my face.

Reactions: DeepInMisery
:lol:

Well I really have no reason to kiss your ass, but upon first listen there were some riffs that jumped out at me, like when I hear certain songs by favorite bands, the ones that give ya that cool feeling hehe. So that was no lie, I did only give it two listens so maybe I just overlooked everything in between :p

My opinion stands on Apothegm of Life, that one is just snacktackular in a special way :tickled:

It certainly is Egyptian and quirky. I actually like the last two minutes a lot o_O what were the detractors smoking when they said the last two minutes were bad?