JayKeeley

Be still, O wand'rer!
Apr 26, 2002
www.royalcarnage.com
Marks out of 10:

DARKTHRONE - Transilvanian Hunger
THE BEATLES - Strawberry Fields
METALLICA - Through the Never
JUDAS PRIEST - Beyond the Realms of Death (rate the guitar solo too!)
LED ZEPPELIN - Ramble On
RADIOHEAD - Black Star
NILE - In Their Darkened Shrines: Hall Of Saurian Entombment / Invocation To Seditious Heresy / Destruction Of The Temple Of The Enemies Of Ra / Ruins

Darkthrone - never heard
The beatles - i hate them i cant rate them
'llica - 6 (one of the worst songs in black album)
Judas Priest - 10 (their best song imo)
I havent heard the other ones
:(

DARKTHRONE - Transilvanian Hunger (heard this a very long time ago = 5)
THE BEATLES - Strawberry Fields (super gay = 7)
METALLICA - Through the Never (why? = 3)
JUDAS PRIEST - Beyond the Realms of Death (rate the guitar solo too!) (8)
LED ZEPPELIN - Ramble On (8)
RADIOHEAD - Black Star (why?)
NILE - In Their Darkened Shrines: Hall Of Saurian Entombment / Invocation To Seditious Heresy / Destruction Of The Temple Of The Enemies Of Ra / Ruins

and a big fucking ZERO (0) for the NILE ones ... please don't get me started :loco:

It's "Strawberry Fields FOREVER", you fuckin' dyke!

DARKTHRONE - Transilvanian Hunger = 8.7 the RIFF
THE BEATLES - Strawberry Fields = 9.3 let me take you down...
METALLICA - Through the Never = 6.2 meh, just pissin in the wind
JUDAS PRIEST - Beyond the Realms of Death (rate the guitar solo too!) = 9.0 (solo 9.2) cool shit live
LED ZEPPELIN - Ramble On = 9.2 greatness
RADIOHEAD - Black Star = 9.5 I love this song
NILE - In Their Darkened Shrines: Hall Of Saurian Entombment / Invocation To Seditious Heresy / Destruction Of The Temple Of The Enemies Of Ra / Ruins = never heard

DARKTHRONE - Transilvanian Hunger
Heard it once, I think. Apparently left no impression.

THE BEATLES - Strawberry Fields
10/10 LOVE OR NOT LIVE like all Beatles post-gay early period.

METALLICA - Through the Never
Haha, this song still kicks ass because of the main riff. 8/10

JUDAS PRIEST - Beyond the Realms of Death (rate the guitar solo too!)
Huh? I know Breakin' the Law and... Painkiller, the song.

LED ZEPPELIN - Ramble On
11/10 EVERY ZEPPELIN ABSOLUTELY PRICELESS EVEN THEIR BAD SHIT IS BETTER THAN 99.999999999999% OF THE REST OF MY COLLECTION.

RADIOHEAD - Black Star
I probably have this song... oh it's on the Bends? I'll probably get crucified for this but I find this one a little boring (for them). Don't know it, probably a 7/10 song either way.

Concept much better than execution, but still SLAYS. 9/10.

DARKTHRONE - Transilvanian Hunger - 9
THE BEATLES - Strawberry Fields - 8
METALLICA - Through the Never - 7
JUDAS PRIEST - Beyond the Realms of Death (rate the guitar solo too!) 8 and 10 BECAUSE PRIEST SOLOS KICK FUCKING ASS
LED ZEPPELIN - Ramble On - 7
RADIOHEAD - Black Star - I haven't heard enough Radiohead to pass judgement.
NILE - In Their Darkened Shrines: Hall Of Saurian - Entombment / Invocation To Seditious Heresy / Destruction Of The Temple Of The Enemies Of Ra / Ruins - 9 I do love Nile

DARKTHRONE - Transilvanian Hunger- 666/10
THE BEATLES - Strawberry Fields- Cant Remember the Song
METALLICA - Through the Never- 7
JUDAS PRIEST - Beyond the Realms of Death (rate the guitar solo too!)- 8
LED ZEPPELIN - Ramble On- 7
RADIOHEAD - Black Star- 9
NILE - In Their Darkened Shrines: Hall Of Saurian Entombment / Invocation To Seditious Heresy / Destruction Of The Temple Of The Enemies Of Ra / Ruins- 10/10 Nile.Fucking.Rules.

Not going to rate them all but some comments:

THE BEATLES - Strawberry Fields - 10, if only for historical significance and helping to popularize the almighty mellotron.
METALLICA - Through the Never - one of the last great Tallica riffs, but some of the vocals here are just dumb, especially the bridge.
JUDAS PRIEST - Beyond the Realms of Death (rate the guitar solo too!) - easily the best thing Priest ever did IMO. Highly emotional are two words that I would almost never associate with them, but this song certainly is.
LED ZEPPELIN - Ramble On - Did Jimmy even read LOTR? Where are there are any girls in Mordor, unless he wondered what hobbit-on-orc action would be like.
NILE - In Their Darkened Shrines: Hall Of Saurian Entombment / Invocation To Seditious Heresy / Destruction Of The Temple Of The Enemies Of Ra / Ruins - The first and last parts are awesome, proving that Nile are best when they slow things down and get Egyptian on our asses.