Another reason The Red Hot Chilli Peppers SUCK!

They sucked after BSSM.

Idiots. Hate them now.

There old stuff is so much better. Mother's Milk is brilliant. Then they just became boring and deriative ... and egotistical.

Anthony Kiedes wishes he was half as talented as Mike Patton. In fact Patton has more talent in his left teste than that prat.

lol Kiedis is a tard, he's been flailing his mouth for years, as if he has room to talk when it comes to anything whatsoever, especially music

mentioning Kiedis and Patton in the same sentence should be illegal... Kiedis is so out of his league in any comparison against Patton you can think of... SO out of his league

but I'm glad of glad he runs his dumb mouth, how else would we have seen those fantastic RHCP imitations and parodies by Mr. Bungle?

House of Seance said:
lol Kiedis is a tard, he's been flailing his mouth for years, as if he has room to talk when it comes to anything whatsoever, especially music

mentioning Kiedis and Patton in the same sentence should be illegal... Kiedis is so out of his league in any comparison against Patton you can think of... SO out of his league

but I'm glad of glad he runs his dumb mouth, how else would we have seen those fantastic RHCP imitations and parodies by Mr. Bungle?

They are pretty funny. I saw some on YouTube recently. Great stuff. :headbang:

You heard Peeping Tom yet? KILLER.

House of Seance said:

I saw some but would like to see more, if anyone has a link, that would be appreciated...

And, about RHCP, Kiedis sucks for the last 10 years. His singing is awful. I wish he would stop that and start rapping. :kickass:
One more thing, it seems to me that Flea is becoming more and more tired, the bass used to be the driving force of the band, but now, he is getting behind everybody. :erk:

Chillies Rock! Mullet, demin, black t shirt wearing Cock Ends!

All bands talk bollocks! Especially Anthrax and they Rock the most of all.

So fuck off with bells on.

(''Oh their too commercial'') TWATS!

and relax.

aliasp said:
They are pretty funny. I saw some on YouTube recently. Great stuff. :headbang:

You heard Peeping Tom yet? KILLER.

I saw their Conan performance... it was interesting for what it was... isn't something I'd listen to ya know... the lyrics were dark which made it cool, and the song had a fake up beat feel to it so that anyone not paying attention to the lyrics probably wouldn't have got it

did you hear his collaboration with the Xecutioners? I haven't... what was that like, if you have? like a hip hop Fantomas or?

ruud3166 said:
Chillies Rock! Mullet, demin, black t shirt wearing Cock Ends!

All bands talk bollocks! Especially Anthrax and they Rock the most of all.

So fuck off with bells on.

(''Oh their too commercial'') TWATS!

and relax.

being commercial has nothing to do with it... they make boring, predictable, uninteresting music

oh ya and now they're ripping people off

They are cunts - they stole mr bungles album title "californication" and also got them slung off some festival cos bungle took the piss out of them.

They are a bunch of cunts who are so far up their own arses they shit out of their own mouths.

"ooh - look at my muscles, ooh look at my tatoos..." cunt.

I read an interview with them in Kerrang recently. and it confirmed my opinion that they are cunts. Flea was carrying on like such a prima-donna, throwing a water bottle at the interviewer and storming out just cos he was asked a question about his relationship with the guitarist. Prick. Grow up and fuck off.

um are you talking about bungles - california?, i dont see any rips there, bungle are incredible, the chillis formula radio rock,

the chillis used to make me laugh when they stuffed their cocks in socks, that was a different look.....

but yeah song wise i dont even get the early stuff, i remember everyone going on about how amazing they were , and that their slap bass was amazing. at the time i listend to faith no more tho, so obviously the chillis seemed pretty shit to me...... since then i have got to see them live twice, at different festivals, walked off both times, soooooooooooooooo so boring live.