Another reason why i love adrian smith

CCshred

maidens guitar
Jan 5, 2009
Moorpark
So at namm this year i went to my endorser at jackson guitars... asked if i could possiblly adjust the adrian smith signature for an adriana smith signature guitar...

They said as long as adrian gives the approval....
So i sent off an email ....

and he fricken APPROVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After a few months in the jackson factory, it is finally complete.

So my own one -of -a kind adrian smith guitar comes in the mail tom.

F Yea.

<3 :kickass:

Cool maybe I should start using Jackson instead of ESP. Oh by the way what part of the guitar did you get adjusted?

tada

securedownload.jpg

Sweet i'm deffinatley gonna start using Jackson guitars. Are you gonna make coppies for Musicians Friend?

coool

So is it just the colour you had changed or are there other courtney bits added?

I've always liked Jackson Guitars but I could only afford my lil JS30DKT :cry:
I do have a BC RICH warlock though.

DSCF0563edited.jpg

n597321523_1475877_522.jpg

I have a thing for reverse headstocks.....what can I say lol

SWEET guitar! So what about this is different from a standard Adrian Smith model? It is most awesome that Adrian let you make some changes, but then, look at you - how could he refuse?

I would love to have a mix of the Adrian model and the PC-1 - basically a traditional Strat body with pickguard like Adrian's, with a 24-fret neck like Phil's, but with dot inlays instead of none. I like 24 frets but also dig the look of the classic Strat, with a bridge humbucker and a Floyd of course.

Beautiful guitar, I bet you had a hard time taking your hands off it long enough to take a pic! Congratulations, you certainly deserve your own sig model!

0428102339-00.jpg
0428102341-00.jpg

its here! my camera sucks .. i did my best to try and capture the glow but it didnt work so well.... the color is amazing ...